$8 cable ain’t what it used to be. Well actually it is…just a lot of Telemundo and Univision. Se habla Espanol?
I might have guessed 140…maybe 150. But never in a million years would I have envisioned TEN THOUSAND monks protesting in Burma! That is a LOT of orange!
Maria Lopez – a Massachusetts judge made famous for her inappropriate courtroom behavior – now has her own (brace yourselves) ... tv show, Judge Maria Lopez. There are many times I am ashamed to be an American.
Martha Stewart has a talk show. Good old warm and fuzzy Martha. Is there anyone you’d like to sit down for a chat with less! There are many times I am ashamed by who else is an American.
If I recycle a Corona bottle in Massachusetts I get 5 cents. If I do it in Michigan I get 10. Why is Michigan twice as good as Massachusetts? So... how many Corona bottles recycled in Michigan will it take to offset the cost of driving to Michigan to return them? (Psst. breakeven analysis)
The letter N is still an N if you turn it upside-down. I have a NewfouNd respect for N.
Even the Pootsie Twins aren’t home to talk to me during the day.
I find it ironic that the weird bristley thing my dad uses to apply shaving cream looks oddly similar to, well, a big ol’ ball o whiskers.