10/03/2006

Comments, Anyone?

Ok, many people have requested that I turn on the comments feature on my bliggedy blog. So I will. However, before I do so I would like to clarify a few things.

1. Anyone could be reading my posts and your comments. This includes:

- My parents (who might read it once they recall that I actually have a blog) who still think I am a nice person
- My brother, sister, and brother-in-law who love me unconditionally…uh, sort of
- Some wonderful co-workers
- Hotties who do not know they are hotties
- Natalie Merchant (you can’t prove she isn’t reading it!)
- My “clients” who only know me as Destiny Loveless

2. Examples of comments that would be appreciated:

- Poignant. Brilliant. Stunning. A must read!
- I think of you when I sing “These are Days”
- I can’t believe you’re single!
- How you find time to blog when you have so many other meaningful things in your life is beyond me.
- I totally understood your Rhymes With Orange post and wasn’t confused at all.
- Was the song “You Light Up My Life” written about your blog? It must have been!


3. Examples of comments that would not be appreciated:

- Now that you have a blog to occupy your time, perhaps you will leave me alone.
- Since you’re seemingly healthy and able to write, I assume your infection has cleared up?
- Sheesh, no wonder you’re single!
- Is this supposed to make me laugh?
- Mom loves me more, and now I know why.


So with that said, please, anyone, feel free to write comments (with your name!), even on older posts. I would love to know who out there is reading and what your thoughts are.

Introducing…

The officially enabled comments feature. Enjoy!